SUBDIVISIONS ~ URBAN, RURAL, CLUSTER AND STRATA
Rural and Urban Subdivision involves the preparation of subdivision plans by a Registered Surveyor to the requirements of
Land & Property Information N.S.W to ensure registration of the plan for the purposes of issuing a new Certificate of Title.
We can provide advice in relation to the following areas:
we have been busy with a variety of projects.
Subdividing your land can be a complicated and an expensive process but has it rewards also.
We aim to make it as easy as possible for you, by project managing it from start to finish.
We also offer an experienced Town Planner / Project manager, combined with an experienced team of consultants
to undertake all the necessary requirements to have your project approved within a short time frame.
To find out more and receive a no obligation quotation fill in the box to the right.
The basic process of subdivision is as follows:
- Site meeting with you to discuss your subdivision needs.
- Proposed plan of subdivision prepared by us which shows the new boundaries, existing site features, contours, drainage and services on site.
- Council meeting to discuss other requirements. We accompany you in the meeting or can attend on your behalf.
- We arrange all the necessary consultants such as Environmental, Bush Fire, Engineering (Road and Drainage Design), Waste Water and Heritage (if necessary).
- We prepare a Statement of Environmental Effects to consolidate the consultant reports and make final comments about the proposal.
- We lodge the final proposed subdivision plan along with consultant reports at council to obtain Development Approval.
- Once we have DA approval, we undertake the necessary survey work to subdivide the land including field survey, boundary marking and
final plan production.
- We then arrange other necessary reports such as a Section 73 Certificate ( if site has water and sewer), Telecommunication and Electrical provisioning certificates.
- We prepare a 88B document to accompany the deposited plan and arrange signatures by the council for the subdivision certificate.
- Then the final survey plan and documents are lodged electronically by us at Land and Property Information N.S.W.
- You will need to arrange presentation of your original certificate of title for the lot at the LPI so that new CT's can be created for each lot.
- Finally , Plan registration and now your land is available for sale!
If you would like more information, contact on 0245 736697 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd be happy to discuss the process in more detail.
We undertake subdivisions all over Sydney and parts of NSW.
Strata Title Plans of Subdivision are undertaken for a range of development activities such as:
The strata survey defines the cubic space for each unit which can also include areas such as car-parks and garages, court yards, atriums, lofts & balconies.
The Hills Shire Council has released their new LEP2012 which means great news for rural property owners in the hills district.
Minimum subdivision size is now only 2ha!!!! for certain blocks. Have you checked out the latest zoning maps?
We have being busy with calls regarding this matter. Contact us for more information.